Friday, December 16, 2011

Best of 2011 - The Second Half

There are not too many books that I read that I do not thoughly enjoy. So for this posting, I am going to list the top 10 books I enjoyed the second half of 2011.

  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (Infernal Devices book 2)
  • Stephanie Perkins. I adored both Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door. I cannot wait to see what she does with Isla in 2012!
  • The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima. Han and Raisa, enough said.
  • Eve by Anna Carey. I really hope this one becomes a television show.
  • The Pledge by Kimberly Derting. Excellent start to a new trilogy.
  • Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendrae Blake. Horror at it's best and a BIG thanks to Shelburne for turning me on to it.
  • Crave by Melissa Darnell. Love the Romeo and Juliet forbidden romance.
  • The Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel. Hope to see this one on the Big Screen.
  • Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. Desperately hanging on the cliff for Bloodrose in January. Team Ren all the way!
And watch for these in 2012 that I have already got a sneak peak at.
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  • Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

No comments:

Post a Comment